Ans: When said Bootloop / Brick, that’s a stock in the Logo when you open your CP or you can not open it. Usually it happens if there are corrupted / deleted / modified / modified System Files in the Rooted device or system update you have rooted or previously rooted device. It can also be caused by Hardware (Corrupted Internal Storage, so it does not store new data so your cp is open).
USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU FURTHER DAMAGE YOUR DEVICE.
– PC (Personal Computer) or Laptop with Windows OS
– Micro USB to USB Cable – Internet Connection (to download the files needed)
1. Download Spreadtrum-Driver.rar and my27-V1.13-Rooted-Unbrick-File.zip. (Download Links Below)
2. Extract both download files using WinRar or 7zip in you computers desktop.
3. Inside the extracted Spreadtrum-Driver.rar, double click on SprdNpiDriverInstall.exe and install the drivers.
4. Just click next, wait until finish installing. Click Finish.
5. Inside the extracted my27-V1.13-Rooted-Unbrick-File.zip, right click on ResearchDownload.exe and select Run as administrator.
6. On Research Download click the Double Gear Icon.
7. Tick or check only the FDL1, FDL2, SPL_LOADER, BOOT, Recovery, System, UserData and UBOOT_LOADER. Leave everything else unchecked. Click OK.
8. Click Play button.
9. Turn off your MyPhone my27. Connect your MyPhone my27 to you Computer while pressing both the Volume Down (-) and Volume Up (+).
10. Research Download should detect your device and will start loading. You can now release the Volume Keys when it’s loading.
11. Wait until it finished loading. When finished, under the Progress column it will indicate Passed. Click Stop and remove your MyPhone my27.
12. Remove the battery of your MyPhone my27 and put it back.
13. Boot up to Recovery Mode by Pressing Power, after 1 sec. Press Volume Down (-) while still pressing on the Power Button. Do not let go of the 2 button until Map Logo Appears. When you see a lying down Android, press Volume Up (+). Press Volume Down (-) to highlight and Power to select the highlighted option. See This Video
14. In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset. Next select wipe cache partition.
1 . Download Spreadtrum-Driver.rar and my27-V1.15-Unbrick-File.zip. (Download Links Below)
Follow Method 2-4 on method 1
5. Inside the extracted my27-V1.15-Unbrick-File.zip, right click on ResearchDownload.exe and select Run as administrator . (SS ABOVE)
Follow step 6 on method 1 .
7. Tick or check only the FDL1, FDL2, NV_WCN, SPL_LOADER, BOOT, Recovery, System and UBOOT_LOADER. Leave everything else unchecked. Click OK. (Different on Method 1.)
Follow step 8-9 on method 1
10. Research Download should detect your device and will start loading. You can now release the Volume Keys when it’s loading. Note: If there is an Error File too big on SPL_LOADER part or on UBOOT_LOADER, uncheck SPL_LOADER and UBOOT_LOADER. Pres Play Button again.